Workflow Enhancements / Automation Add-ons & Plug-ins
Enhance the built-in workflow oriented functionality of Cumulus.
- Design your own workflows without writing code.
- Automate Cumulus from an AppleScript or OLE-Automation.
Control all digital assets and virtual proofing through a single production environment.
- Single intuitive web interface to manage all stages of print jobs.
- Unifies content owners, creators and producers.
- Online collaboration in a real-time environment.
ImageSorter for Cumulus Sites and Native Client
Cumulus collections automatically sorted based on visual similarity.
- Find images based on content, not just metadata.
- Make metadata entry faster, easier.
- Visually group any cataloged file that has a thumbnail.
"Deep-zoom" and pan images in Canto Cumulus Sites and Cumulus Web Client.
- Instantly zoom and pan high-resolution images without downloading.
- View Photoshop and other files over the Internet, using just a Web browser.
- Any file Cumulus can preview can now be "deep zoomed".
Cumulus Mobile Client
"Smart" device access for iPhone and iPad.
- Upload files, edit metadata and share files.
- Stream video directly from Cumulus.
- Access collections, record voice annotations and more.
Automation framework for advanced workflow capabilities from within Canto Cumulus.
- Options include HotFolder, WatchFolder, WatchCategory, HotCollection, SyncFolder and Watch SQL.
- As many as 30 predefined automation steps you can use as building blocks for your own workflows.
- Develop entirely new functionality from scratch using open source plug-in.
WorkflowManager is a job routing add-on for Canto Cumulus that enables organizations to build process oriented approval workflows, work more easily with freelancers, and more.
- Approvals based on voting, comments, more.
- Guided downloads and directives for non-Cumulus users.
- Multi-step workflow control, and added functionality through modules.
Single Sign-On for Cumulus Web Solutions
Provide your users with access to Cumulus Web Solutions without being asked to log in to the Cumulus server.
by Sunstone Systems AB
- SSO from Windows Domain using NTLM, IIS and Apache JServ Protocol (AJP).
- SSO within your website based on your web server's authentication.
- SSO from another web application based on application-to- application trust.
Font and Project Management Product (EJP). Manage projects, and track, organize and preflight all your fonts and digital assets with ease.
- Automatically detect and display the project’s fonts in WYSIWYG mode.
- View native fonts and metadata with a few clicks from within Cumulus.
- Works with Insider Software’s FontAgent Pro to add fonts and their metadata to your Adobe InDesign projects.
- Check out an InDesign document and watch Cumulus and TypeTrax automatically preflight it to include the fonts, images and resource files you need.
Web Suite ActionFiltering
Manage and control actions permissions for each record and user.
- For each user, define default authorized actions and the record field which will allow the restriction.
- Add watermarks to thumbnails, previews, and downloaded files in JPEG format.