Position: Content Marketing Coordinator
Location: San Francisco
Canto is a leader in digital asset management (DAM) software, with customers that include many of today’s top brands. Canto gives marketing teams a simple, visual way to centralize, organize and share all their digital brand assets, empowering them to save valuable time and gain a competitive edge. Canto’s corporate headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
The Content Marketing Coordinator is responsible for expanding our content marketing efforts with the goal of driving traffic and website engagement that results in both sales and customer retention. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
In this role, you will:
- Conceive, write, and produce various types of content, including blog posts, customer stories, videos, ebooks, and webinars
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines, body copy and graphics to be distributed across a variety of channels
- Effectively repurpose older content, turning a series of customer stories into an ebook, or distilling longer ebook content into blog posts, email copy, or social media graphics.
- Research ideas relevant to the type of content/topics assigned, and tailor content to target audience segments and sales funnel stages
- Partner closely with other members of the marketing team to produce content that supports business goals
- A highly motivated self-starter with 1-2 years of experience writing for SaaS B2B organizations
- Able to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to tell every story
- An excellent writer, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, History, Politics, English, Journalism, or other writing-intensive disciplines
- Experienced in synthesizing, simplifying, and presenting complex information in a way that both inspires and informs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
If you think you’re a good fit, please drop us your resume along with 3-4 pieces of content that showcase your abilities.
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability,