Position: Customer Implementation Specialist
Location: San Francisco
Canto empowers marketers to spend more time doing what they love – building great brands. With our elegant, intuitive digital asset management platform, marketing & creative teams increase asset velocity and ensure their colleagues across the organization have access to the right content on-demand, every time. Canto’s corporate headquarters is in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
We currently have an Implementation Specialist opportunity in our San Francisco, CA location. In this position, you will be a subject matter expert for the Canto product. This involves helping to teach, implement and support our customers on this product. This position requires a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails in a timely manner.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve their daily workflow.
- Lead and participate in client meetings as you educate, train and advise clients on how to implement the Canto product successfully. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Delight clients by completing their implementations successfully and within their timeline.
- Regularly meet with team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues, and design solutions.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope and timeline.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer and documentation as necessary.
- Conduct project hand-off to Canto Account Management team.
- At least 1-3 years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: software implementation, business analysis or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM application is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Ability to work independently demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills are essential.
What we offer:
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- 401(k), Health & Dental benefits
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in downtown San Francisco, near BART and CalTrain
- Regular team outings & events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Vacation and sick time pay
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability,