Position: Product Support Specialist
Location: San Francisco
Canto is a leader in digital asset management (DAM) software, with customers that include many of today’s top brands. Canto gives marketing teams a simple, visual way to centralize, organize and share all their digital brand assets, empowering them to save valuable time and gain a competitive edge. Canto’s corporate headquarters is in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
- Handle inbound support via phone, web and email.
- Provide maintenance of existing application and functionalities.
- Work with Customer Success and On Boarding to test reported bugs and new features.
- Communicate best practices to mitigate future issues.
- Dive into customer reported issues and determine the root cause.
- Communicate with our Sales team of any changes or arising issues.
- Strong sense of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the SaaS space and technology industry
- Basic understanding of Amazon Web Services and its offerings
- 1-2 years prior customer support experience, SaaS preferred
- 4 year college degree required
What we offer:
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- 401(k), Health & Dental benefits
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in downtown San Francisco, near BART and CalTrain
- Regular team outings & events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Vacation and sick time pay
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.