Position: Account Executive
Location: San Francisco
Canto empowers marketers to spend more time doing what they love – building great brands. With our elegant, intuitive digital asset management platform, marketing & creative teams increase content velocity and ensure their colleagues across the organization have access to the right asset on-demand, every time. Canto’s corporate headquarters is in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
As an Account Executive at Canto, you’ll educate & coach prospects in an effort to help them leverage our DAM solution to realize value across their marketing organization. In doing so, you’ll manage the full deal cycle, from initial discovery through onboarding.
- Minimum 2-3 years prior sales experience, SaaS preferred
- Confident and efficient new business hunter
- Ability to drive value-based discovery sessions with interested prospects
- Technical capacity to perform high-quality product demonstrations
- Experience earning commitments across the sales cycle
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts to create win-win agreements
- Strong deal, pipeline & forecast management experience, Salesforce preferred
- Desire to capture & share prospect feed to drive product enhancements
- Team player who can positively contribute to Canto’s culture
What we offer:
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- 401(k), Health & Dental benefits
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in downtown San Francisco, near BART and CalTrain
- Regular team outings & events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Vacation and sick time pay
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.