Position: Sales Development Rep (SaaS)
Location: San Francisco
Canto is a leader in digital asset management (DAM) software, with customers that include many of today’s top brands. Canto gives marketing teams a simple, visual way to centralize, organize, and share all their digital brand assets, empowering them to save valuable time and gain a competitive edge. Canto’s corporate headquarters is in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking for ambitious and driven Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team. This is an entry level role and we are looking for candidates who have recently graduated or have 1-2 years sales experience. In this role, you will produce new sales qualified leads to fuel the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for Sales Executives.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, develop interest
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve quotas
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environmen
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to be observant and willing to develop areas that need improvement
- Sales background preferable
- Salesforce and Salesloft experience a plus
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Downtown San Francisco location, near BART and CalTrain
- 401(k), Health & Dental benefits
- Regular team outings & events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Vacation and sick time pay
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.