Position: Sales Operations Analyst
Location: San Francisco
Canto is on a mission to make marketing teams more effective at creating and sharing their visual content. We are the global leader in digital asset management (DAM) software, with customers that include many of today’s top brands like Godiva Chocolate, The Alzheimer’s Association, Harvard University, and The United Nations. Canto’s corporate headquarters is in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
About the Opportunity:
Canto is growing and we’re looking to hire a sales operations analyst in our San Francisco office to support all sales activities throughout the Americas. You will play a pivotal role in the development of scalable workflow & reporting for the sales organization, as the team prepares for rapid growth. You’ll work closely with business units across the organization, including sales, customer success, marketing & finance.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as primary line of support for all sales related activities
- Serve as US team’s systems administrator for the sales technology stack
- Lead systems implementation & integration projects
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements in sales process & workflow
- Review & approve deals in salesforce to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Partner with marketing to create & manage lead flow best practices
- Continuously improve, update & deliver key sales metrics & reporting
- Confirm & report monthly sales commission statements for finance team
- 1-3 years experience in sales operations or a similar role
- Proficiency in Salesforce & other sales information management/automation systems
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must have
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
What we offer:
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- 401(k), Health & Dental benefits
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in downtown San Francisco, near BART and CalTrain
- Regular team outings & events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Vacation and sick time pay
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.