Image Auto-tagging, Integration with Google Analytics and Advanced Password Security Highlight Canto Flight’s Latest Release
Flight’s CDG release continues the commitment to provide comprehensive features while never compromising user experience
San Francisco, CA – April 26, 2017 – Canto, a leader in digital asset management, is pleased to announce that the newest version of Flight, Flight CDG, is now available with a variety of new features designed to provide marketing teams with a more efficient way to organize, manage and share brand assets such as images, videos, logos and design files.
Flight CDG employs AWS Rekognition’s deep learning capabilities to feature exciting new Smart Tags technology. Also new in Flight are: Google Analytics™ integration, Adobe™ InDesign CC 2017 support, more language support,and optimized global performance with additional international Amazon S3 data storage locations.
“We continue to add a rich set of features into Flight, yet we do it in a very intuitive way, to serve the needs of today’s busy marketers,” stated Jack McGannon, CEO of Canto. “Our customers are increasingly using Flight in more sophisticated and scalable ways – as an example, supporting 5,000 users or more across their organizations. Even in light of this, Flight continues to put the power in the hands of the business user by designing capabilities so that there is no requirement for IT support and specialized power users.”
Flight CDG introduces the following new features:
- Smart Tags – built on deep learning from AWS Rekognition, Flight saves time by detecting objects and auto-suggesting keywords with associated confidence scores
- Google Analytics integration gives greater insights into asset usage
- Flight InDesign plugin now supports Adobe InDesign CC 2017
- International S3 data storage locations speed performance globally
- Flight supports English, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese languages
- Multi-page PowerPoint previews
- Configure password policies based on company security tolerance
- Add customizable watermarks in bulk or on-the-fly when sharing a file, without affecting the original image stored in Flight
To see a demo of the Flight CDG digital asset management software, Canto will be offering live demonstrations at these upcoming events:
- Thursday, April 27 at 10:00 AM PT / 1PM ET (online): What’s New in Flight CDG Webinar. Registration info.
- Monday, May 8: Canto DAM Summit Americas 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero in San Francisco. Click here for registration details.
- Tuesday, May 9 through Thursday, May 11: Booth #813, MarTech at the Hilton Union Square San Francisco. Click here for more information.
Canto is committed to innovation, with a focus on delivering digital asset management (DAM) software and services that solve customers’ ongoing brand asset challenges and help to promote brand awareness. Founded in 1990, Canto is an industry pioneer and leader with more than 2,400 customers worldwide. Canto’s offerings include its flagship enterprise DAM technology, Cumulus, which allows customers to efficiently secure, repurpose and distribute brand assets, and its SaaS solution Flight to facilitate basic digital asset management and collaboration for teams. Supported by a global partner network, Canto is based in San Francisco (USA), Berlin and Giessen (Germany). For more information, visit Canto.com.