Email Marketing Manager
Canto is a leading provider of digital asset management (DAM) software and services worldwide. We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager for our San Francisco office.
- Develop and email marketing campaigns to drive sales pipeline
- Create email templates and cadences based on target audiences
- Generate informative content that will create value for Canto’s ideal customer base
- Collaborate with Sales to effectively launch and support email campaigns
- Analyze and report on email engagement and campaign results
- Meet and exceed all assigned campaign & pipeline generation targets
- 1 year of content management or email marketing experience
- You are a skilled writer with an eye for design
- You have prior experience with email design and automation tools
- You can operate effectively in an action-oriented startup culture focused on results
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally with sales and product teams
- Naturally curious with an affinity for innovative tech and new media trends
What We Offer
- A well-established company that still has a start-up flair
- International working environment – you’ll regularly collaborate with our US team
- Offices in two tech hubs – Berlin and San Francisco
- Be part of a highly-skilled, motivated and innovative team in a positive working atmosphere
- Be involved in strategic development for the company
We look forward to receiving your application. Please also tell us your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Canto helps organizations manage digital content and master the challenges of digital communication. More than 2,500 customers, including companies such as Hugo Boss, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the Swedish Red Cross and Benefit Cosmetics rely on our technology. We offer you the opportunity to show initiative, develop and learn new things. Innovation, a positive working atmosphere and healthy communication are very important to us!