Freelance Web/Graphic Designer (m/f)
Canto is a leading provider of digital asset management (DAM) software and services worldwide. We’re looking for a Freelance Web/Graphic Designer.
- Design relevant online advertising materials, such as banner ads, social media content, newsletter banners, landing pages, etc.
- Design brochures and other printed content
- Participate in updates to sales decks
- Innovate new designs for updates
- 2 years web and graphic design experience
- Experience designing websites with WordPress
- Skilled with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience creating templates with Canva
- Experience with web accessibility, mobility and responsiveness best practices and standards
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Affinity for innovative tech and new media trends
What We Offer
- A well-established company that still has a start-up flair
- International working environment – you’ll regularly collaborate with our US team
- Offices in two tech hubs – Berlin and San Francisco
- Be part of a highly-skilled, motivated and innovative team in a positive working atmosphere
- Be involved in strategic development
We look forward to receiving your application including your work examples. Please also tell us your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canto helps organizations manage digital content and master the challenges of digital communication. More than 2,500 customers, including companies such as Hugo Boss, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the Swedish Red Cross and benefit cosmetics rely on our technology. We offer you the opportunity to show initiative, develop and learn new things. Innovation, a positive working atmosphere and healthy communication are very important to us!