Canto empowers marketers to spend more time doing what they love — building great brands. With our elegant, intuitive digital asset management platform, Marketing and Creative teams increase asset velocity and ensure their colleagues across the organization have access to the right content on-demand, every time. Canto’s corporate headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
As an Implementation Specialist you will become a subject matter expert in Canto’s digital asset management software. You will play a critical role in our customers’ Canto experience, by partnering with clients to ensure a successful implementation process. You will create implementation project plans, lead technical onboarding sessions, and train end-users to use our software.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a high-level of technical aptitude with business applications, and is a strong written and verbal communicator.
Location: San Francisco, CA or remote
- Lead training meetings designed to help clients implement the Canto product successfully.
- Delight clients by exceeding expectations as it relates to your knowledge of the Canto solution and your ability to complete implementations within the defined scope and timeline.
- Deliver regular status updates, resolve project issues, and design solutions
- Collaborate with internal product, customer support, account management, and sales teams to support customer needs.
- Minimum 1-3 years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: Customer success, software implementation, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM application is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Capable of communicating complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to effectively manage concurrent projects.
Why Join Canto?
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company.
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- 401(k), Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in downtown San Francisco, near BART and CalTrain
- Regular team outings & events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Vacation and sick time pay
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.