Position: Outbound Sales Development Representative
Canto empowers marketers to spend more time doing what they love — building great brands. With our elegant, intuitive digital asset management platform, Marketing and Creative teams increase asset velocity and ensure their colleagues across the organization have access to the right content on-demand, every time. Canto’s corporate headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Berlin and Frankfurt, Germany.
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will identify and connect with prospective customers, educate them about digital asset management, and set sales meetings for Account Executives.
San Francisco, CA or remote
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and social media
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve quotas
- You are a self-starter and intrinsically motivated to succeed
- You are a creative thinker with the ability to approach challenges with new ideas
- You are a great communicator and excellent listener
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Six months to one year of SaaS sales or sales development experience preferred
- Salesforce and Outreach.io experience a plus
Why Join Canto?
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company.
- Competitive salary, commission structure & equity
- 401(k), Health, Dental & Vision benefits
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in downtown San Francisco, near BART and CalTrain
- Regular team outings & events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Vacation and sick time pay
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.