Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
Canto is a leading provider of digital asset management (DAM) software and services worldwide. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative for our Berlin office.
- They identify the requirements of prospective customers and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Create and maintain leads in Salesforce.
- They work in our inside sales team.
- You generate offers and negotiate conditions according to our guidelines.
- They help to define, coordinate and execute global and regional sales campaigns.
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn.
- Desire for a continued career in software sales.
- At least 1 year experience in enterprise sales is required.
- Native English in speech and writing (German is a plus).
- Clear & effective communicator.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- History of developing positive customer relationships.
- You have an understanding of in-house policies and processes in purchasing and
- IT / IS, and understand the business needs of communications, marketing, and sales.
- Salesforce skills are a plus.
What we offer
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company.
- Plenty of room for initiative and personal development.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Modern office located in Berlin (Close to Kurfürstendamm).
- Generous Health & Wellness program.
- Weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please also tell us your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Canto helps organizations manage digital content and master the challenges of digital communication. More than 2,500 customers, including companies such as Hugo Boss, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the Swedish Red Cross and benefit cosmetics rely on our technology. We offer you the opportunity to show initiative, develop and learn new things. Innovation, a positive working atmosphere and healthy communication are very important to us!