Building and Scaling Your Brand Identity in a Digital World
Your brand is the character and personality of your organization. It’s the first thing people notice and leaves a lasting impression they remember. Organizations invest lots of time and money to build and sustain their brands, but maintaining brand integrity can be challenging – especially when multiple people are involved in creating brand content across many different touchpoints.
From words, to digital imagery, audio and video, because so many people create these assets it can be like a game of telephone. It starts at creative brief, but by the time you get to finished content it’s completely different and out of touch.
And we haven’t even gotten started on knowing when we should pull these things down!
The solution: A reliable brand management strategy. That means building in a process to help maintain and optimize our brand assets.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to build a brand identity process
- How to structure your content creation workflow so that you can maintain and measure your brand identity
- Best practices from others that have begun using process and tools to manage brand identity
- The first steps to elevate your brand to the next level
- Mike Lacey, Head of Brand and Content at Canto
- Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Advisor at Content Marketing Institute