One of the most important technical skills you can learn is how to embed YouTube video onto various formats. It can be frustrating when you have to constantly seek out solutions to how to embed, so use this easy guide and you will learn how to do it properly each and every time.
Embed YouTube Video for a Website or Blog
You will finish building a website or writing a blog faster if you know the process of embedding YouTube videos.
- Direct your web browser to the YouTube video you want to embed.
- Click the ‘share’ button followed by the ‘embed’ button.
- Copy the code from the popup window. Then simply paste the code into the source code of the webpage or blog you want using a HTML editing software such as Adobe Dreamweaver.
You can finish all your work projects or home website-building much faster now that you understand this simple process.
Enhance Your Publishing Quality – Embed YouTube Video on Social Media Platforms
The internet is becoming more and more accessible for the less than savvy tech folk. Social media sites have made it effortless for users to do various things, especially embed videos.
- To embed YouTube videos on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, simply navigate to the YouTube video you want to embed.
- Click the ‘Share’ button.
- A list of social media sites appears, and you can select whichever site you want.
Embed YouTube Video for a Presentation
Push through your next meeting or conference with confidence knowing full well you have correctly embedded the videos you wanted into your presentation.
- Open the YouTube video you want embedded into your presentation, then click the ‘Share’ button.
- Click the ‘Embed’ button in the popup window. Copy the code you are given, then open your presentation software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Under the ‘insert’ tab, click ‘video’ then ‘online video’.
- Paste the code into the ‘from a video embed code’ box and you’re ready to give your presentation.
The next step in your learning journey is understanding how important a digital asset management software can be in assisting you and/or your business in embedding, organizing and distributing YouTube content.
DAM from Canto is integrated with YouTube, allowing users to upload then transcode their videos on YouTube. DAM catalogs and manages video files, allowing users to upload to their YouTube library directly from the DAM software. Users no longer have to dig through unmarked data and files to embed the proper YouTube video onto a project.
Now that you understand how to embed YouTube videos onto various platforms, do yourself a favor and make finding the proper video files to embed a simple task by using DAM from Canto. Further your knowledge of building a proper media library by downloading the free ebook ‘Building Your Media Library with DAM’