Customer-driven roadmap boosts marketing efficiency and productivity.
Canto, a leading provider of digital asset management (DAM) software, today announced new features that enable marketing teams to achieve a competitive edge through a more visual approach to managing high-volume, fast-growing image and video file assets.
More than 400 customers have adopted Canto’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, resulting in recurring revenue that has continued to more than double year-over-year for the past two years.
“With the explosion of visual content in modern digital marketing, most marketing teams have an increasing volume of images and digital assets that are often spread across cloud storage, like Dropbox, Box or Google Drive; enterprise storage such as SharePoint; and even local hard drives on employee laptops,” said Kevin Gavin, CMO, Canto. “With Canto, marketing teams are able to centralize, organize and share their critical digital assets in an easy-to-use, cloud-based library that lets them save time and make better use of their digital assets.”
Leading brands such as Godiva Chocolatier, Seattle Aquarium, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, United Airlines and POPSUGAR are using Canto to increase business efficiency, agility and profitability through better management of digital assets used across dispersed teams and their partners.
“The time we save by using Canto is extremely valuable,” said Azita Shehidi, Design Development Manager, Godiva Chocolatier. “Because Canto is so intuitive, it immediately became part of our process for researching content and disseminating our brand assets to global teams.”
New Canto Features
Because Canto’s SaaS application is built on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform, it is able to rapidly bring new features requested by its customers to the market quickly.
Recent additions to the Canto SaaS offering include:
- Google Chrome Extension: Allows users to drag images from Chrome directly into any application that accepts drag-and-drop functionality, such as design applications, social media tools, CRM platforms, email and office documents, and more.
- Canto Connect for Mac OS: A desktop app that keeps personal digital asset collections in sync and available offline and simplifies bulk uploading from local drives.
- Language Settings: Individual users may select their preferred UI language including English, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Dutch.
- Custom Branded Portals: Easily set up multiple private or public galleries to distribute digital assets within on-brand portals.
- Enhanced Commenting/Annotating: Save time by sending notifications to groups when content is ready, ask/answer specific file-related questions and annotate images to ensure collaborators are in sync.
- Reporting: Gain key insights by easily reporting on top files downloaded, top search terms, top asset views, data storage usage, user activity and more.
- Amazon CloudFront CDN: fast, global asset delivery.
These add to the many other user-friendly features previously available on the Canto platform such as powerful search, HD video playback, video trimming, image crop/resize on-the-fly and AWS Rekognition’s Smart Tags, which saves marketers time by automatically tagging images using artificial intelligence.
For more information on Canto features and customer use cases, visit canto.com.